Monday, 6 December 2010


Please note that due to the continuing bad weather the organising committee have made the difficult decision to postpone the next race.
This decision is based primarily on the safety of runners, but also based on the likelihood of continued travelling difficulties.
Discussions are currently underway as to the nature of the revised season.
Please keep checking this website for updates and extra information.
Thank you for your patience.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear ,the weather again. I know its a lot of work for the clubs but i wonder if they could get together and rerun these races in the spring? (before the main road running season starts).


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.