Sunday, 19 December 2010


Really bad news, just recieved.
The early morning snow fall on Sunday has meant that the third leg has also been cancelled.

Really sorry folks. This bad weather is having a terrible effect on running this year.

Keep checking for more news/updates about what will happen for the rest of the series.


  1. X country skiing anyone? Have agood xmas every one ,lets hope we get running in the new year!

  2. A tough decision but a sensible one! Fingers crossed for next year... merry Christmas!

  3. Hiya,
    Are you expecting for the Paxton leg on Sunday, 9 January to go ahead as planned?
    Cheers, Christina

  4. Also, in addition to my question yesterday, what is the plan for the three races that have had to be postponed?

    Will they take place at some other time - and, if so, when? Would be good to know about new dates before Sunday - I'd like to know whether I'm free for at least half the races before signing up to the series... Thanks, much appreciated!


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.