Wednesday, 5 January 2011


Happy New Year!!

The Paxton race is due to go ahead this Sunday (9th January).
After the race the organising clubs will be meeting to make a decision on what is to happen for the remainder of the series.
It may be that some (or all) of the three cancelled legs could be rescheduled. It may be that the series will have to be extended into March if this does happen. Or it may be that the series is reduced to only four legs (i.e. the remaining four), with your overall result being the best three out of the four.

Whatever happens we will put the details on this website as soon as we can.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info!
    Does that mean we'll be paying £6 on Sunday for the time being, as originally indicated on the entry form for entries from leg 4 onwards? Cheers!


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.